Monday 6 May 2013

Prize Peanut Butter Cookies

The summer that I graduated from high school, my Grandma came to spend a month with us. While she was there, she copied out her favourite recipes so I could continue on the family tradition of baking. The first recipe I ever tried on my own is still one of my favourites...


Prize Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup White Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Peanut Butter (I think crunchy is the best!)
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
3 cups Flour

Cream sugars and butter. Add other ingredients except flour. Blend well. Add flour in a quarter at a time. Roll in balls & press down with a fork. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes (I do 8-10, I like them soft!) These freeze really well, I make the balls first, then freeze.

Thanks for the wonderful recipe Great Grandma Ladybug!

~Adel~

No comments:

Post a Comment